My best friend. Very proud When you want to give up - just think of the people who would love to see you fail.. Don't give them that pleasure! Winner of the test

Signe & Armani

Online status: Offline - Online 5 years ago
Sex: Female
Age: 21 years
Created: 6 years ago
Breed & Name Year of birth Profile Score Votes Created
Riding Pony Armani Riding Pony Armani
The best pony in the world! We have been together for over 5 years.. He do every thing he can (and more) to make me proud. We have a really special bond. And now we'er on the way towards the competitions, but we have work to do, if we will be the best ;-) I have learn him all.. Everybody say to me "you will never reach the top" but i never give up, cause i thought on him! And now - I have a pony who win all time to competitions.. Now they say" what a pony?... I can just say" that pony, its mine with a big smile on my face!" I know we will reach ALL the dreams I had in my mind. All things we need its training, training and more training! We are so ready to a new competition season.. Every day i ride him, he's better than last time - so fabulous! The way has been long - very very long, but with him it was the best time all the time! I know we have so many adventures together He comes when I say 'Armani' or 'Mani' (I call him Mani like a nickname). It is so sweet! Open in gallery |
6 years ago
2003
2003 31 6 years ago
Description Created
Signe&Armani -  Championship Signe&Armani - Championship
We was to the Fynske championship.. It just a little step by the rigth way, but it was a awesome experience! -I love him!
6 years ago
Competition Competition
To competition in Davinde.
6 years ago
I do not complain I do not complain
Love my parents!
6 years ago

Sorry, no videos matched your search

Title Posted by Viewed Latest replies
European Dressage Championship European Dressage Championship
The result of Blue Hors FEI European Dressage Championship. http://results.scgvisu...
Events and competitions - Signe & Armani - 6 years ago
Signe & Armani 557 6 years ago
Title Posted by Viewed Latest replies
Waiting for accept! Waiting for accept!
So.. Will you do the same for Armani? :-)
General discussion - COB! B-Alert and Cathrine - 6 years ago
COB! B-Alert and Cathrine 759 6 years ago

Ratings given to other horses

Ratings Total ratings given
Okay
Good
Great
Outstanding
 Number of ratings: 22
Bazoom Horses uses cookies to remember your settings, target ads and for statistical data.         Read more...