Shetland Pony Cumliebank Johnnie HOB 5.37 22

Tied: 0
Year of birth:
2010
Height:
41 inches:)
Temper:
Johnnie is the most laid back shetland I have ever met, in all my 10 years of experience in working with them. Hes such a sweetheart and is easy to do in every way.. Never refuses anything. Johnnie gets on well with mares, colts, stallions and geldings, and is showing his sweet nature as im starting to break him in :)
Gait:
Johnnie has a beautiful stride, and He really shows himself off when hes trotting. :)
Competitions:
Johnnie was 1st in his class aswell as the champion foal in the local 2010 East mainland show.
He was 1st in his class and Made it to junior champon, and then went on to be the overall reserve shetland champion at the local East mainland show in 2012 as a 2 year old colt. He will be on the scene again this year, and I hope to do as well with him as a gelding.
Pedigree:
SPSBS (Shetland Pony Stud Book Society)
Dam: Cumliebank Jicho
Sire: Tweedside Viking

Dams Sire: Kerrystone Kelly
Gender:
Gelding
Description:
Johnnie is an amazing little boy.. I met and showed him as a foal, and I was immediately in love with him:) Three years ago, I knew nothing about horses and had no possible way of keeping one.. But last summer, the owners approached me with the idea to show him, (I usually show the stallion, so a colt would be no match for me :P) The more and more I worked with Johnnie, The more I fell in love with him. He would have made a beautiful stallion, But I couldn't keep him entire as the mares he runs with now are his relations. We did very well in the show last year and after having him gelded in September, are hoping to do so again this summer. Johnnie would have had an uncertain future, He was going to end up at the aberdeen sales, but the others never went.. If they arent homed this year, they will be heading there in October:/ (they arent mine so I have no say in this). Long story short, I'm so glad ive got Johnnie, Im beginning to break him in now, and hes a little star! <3

Reply to: Shetland Pony Cumliebank Johnnie HOB

• 8 years ago

He looks terrific what a beautiful man x

• 8 years ago

Could you please possibly send me a link to your profile? I cant find you. I would love to see how they are doing! x

• Angela H

Created: Mar 2013
    Reply: 1
    8 years ago

There's a few pics of them on my facebook too. Will put some more on once they loose their shaggy coats - they're itching to loose the hair!!

• 8 years ago

I know both of them! I have alot of pictures of Jack as a foal on my facebook! and a few of Jazz! Jazz is out of my all time favourite mare, Judith.. Shes gorgeous. Cant believe they are nearly two.. thats crazy! Awww how cute they are both lovely lovely boys! I miss them! x

• Angela H

Created: Mar 2013
    Reply: 1
    8 years ago

Hi, yes both my boys are coloured. Jack has a black head & tail, then white all over with a black patch on his back like a saddle! He's totally laid back, but cheeky. Jazz, his half brother is a total nutter! They will be two this summer, and we love them to bits. My highland mare is in charge but I think she considers Jack as her boyfriend - she'll share her haynet with him!!

• 8 years ago

Thank you Gillian! We will do our best in the shows! I wont hesitate to let you know! haha. I am trying my absolute hardest to rehome the boys, the possibility that they could go to the meat men at the sales makes me feel sick.. I am trying so hard! x

• Gillian W

Created: Jan 2013
    Replies: 23
    Horses: 2
    8 years ago

Lovely story, lovely photo's and he is gorgeous, good luck with the shows this year! Let us know how you get on! I do hope the others don't go to the sales and that they find good homes!! Let us know!!

• 8 years ago

Thankyou! Really?! thats amazing! I work with cumliebanks! I have done for ten years! Is Jack coloured? I love finding cumliebank shetlands and knowing how they are doing!! haha x

• Angela H

Created: Mar 2013
    Reply: 1
    8 years ago

He's a beauty. I have a couple of Cumliebank Shetlands (Johnnie is 'uncle' to my Jack!) and they are both real characters too

• J.S.

Created: Jan 2013
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 15
    8 years ago

He is so adorable! And it's really a great story you have together

• 8 years ago

Thankyou

• Jess

Created: Jan 2013
    Topics: 10
    Replies: 12
    Horses: 2
    8 years ago

Oh cutie!

• Jane J

Created: Feb 2013
    Topics: 9
    Replies: 6
    8 years ago

OMG! What a charmer! I totally adore him Welcome!

• 8 years ago

Ahh so sweet voting for the black pony's

Bazoom Horses uses cookies to remember your settings, target ads and for statistical data.         Read more...