Malene HMalene HUser on welcome to horses.bazoom.com - we love passionate people
Date: 2013-3-27

Malene H Created: Jan 2013
Topics: 90
Replies: 72
Horses: 1
Photo albums: 8

Charlotte Dujardin - The girl with the dancing horse

It was both team and individual Olympic gold for the young British dressage rider Charlotte Dujardin on Valegro during last summer's Olympics in London.

She is in record been known for her beautiful and correct riding, where she with great ease manage to show dressage hardest exercises on a horse, working harmoniously and sympathetic.

CNN has visited the British talent and feature tells Dujardin openly and honestly, and with a smile on Olympics, the daily training, his own background and top horse Valegro.

http://www.st-georg.de/news/detail.php?class=6&objectID=14203

Go to last reply »

Replies to: Charlotte Dujardin - The girl with the dancing horse

• Laura D Created: Jan 2013
    Topics: 37
    Replies: 43
    6 years ago

Charlotte Dujardin is a great rider, and Valegro is a beautiful horse

It´s funny to know that he gets grompy when he´s hungry - a special horse know how to show its personality

• Claire L Created: Jan 2013
    Topics: 2
    Replies: 161
    Photo albums: 11
    6 years ago

Charlotte is an inspirational rider. My friend made me laugh the other day, I was trying to learn a dressage test, and she said try and ride more like Charlotte Dujardin As if that's going to happen !

• J.S. Created: Jan 2013
    Topics: 5
    Replies: 15
    6 years ago

Hehe that is a really great pair that you can learn a lot from just by watching them go

Reply to: Charlotte Dujardin - The girl with the dancing horse

Bazoom Horses uses cookies to remember your settings, target ads and for statistical data.         Read more...